Presentations are in Powerpoint format unless otherwise noted.
- Board of Regents, University of Minnesota, June 2010, Associate Vice President, Andy Furco
- Internationalizing Public Engagement, Associate Vice President, Andy Furco
- The Role of Public Engagement in Higher Education, Associate Vice President, Andy Furco
- Building the Civically Engaged University through Service-Learning, Associate Vice President, Andy Furco
- Report from the Task Force on Community-Based Research, University of Minnesota, February 2009
- Report from Creating a Community-Engaged Scholarship Faculty Development Program
- Phase One: Program and Skill Mapping by Sara Axtell, Office for Public Engagement, University of Minnesota, February 2012.
Please note these presentations and reports are public documents, but please make sure to cite appropriately if content is used.